Saturday, March 21, 2009

This week I

was so happy to see sunshine and feel the warm temperatures!
saw a friend I haven't seen in over 8 years, at an African event downtown- of all places.
enjoyed Spring Break by studying for an upcoming midterm.
watched Nicole and her friend try out for a talent show at their school- they made it!
went to an eye opening cheerleading meeting at the high school- with all the cheerleader hopefuls for the 2009-2010 year.
enjoyed walking in the mornings.
met two new hemophiliacs from Brazil and India.
saw a car accident happen right in front of me.
used my squirt bottle like 40 billion times trying to keep the kitty off the counter!
listened to many NCAA games on the TV- not my favorite thing.
went on a date with my boys.
saw lots of interesting people at Wall Mart waiting to buy the Twilight DVD.
had a BBQ at our friends home.
made a chocolate chocolate bunt cake- yum!
wore flip flops 2 days.
watched my boys (all three of them) try to fly kites- very comical.  Erik would just get one kite flying and the other kite would crash.  He went back and forth helping the boys for about an hour before they all gave up.  :)  Very entertaining for me to watch.  
went to the homecoming of an amazing returned missionary.

Fun week!   Can't wait to see what next week will bring....

1 comment:

  1. Fun week. The mere mention of your bundt cake made my heart jump. Mmmm! Time to post the recipe for all to read!

    ReplyDelete