Sunday, March 8, 2009

This Week I

Got off the hook for jury duty....stay tuned for next week though!
Survived the anatomy practical exam- ugg.
Put air in my tires 3 times! (And they don't have a slow leak- it's just the temperature change. Annoying!)
Went on a date with my hunny- saw a disturbing movie.
Ate my favorite pasta- angel hair with artichokes
Painted my fingernails and toenails
Painted my 4 year old sons toenails dark blue- he thinks he's a rock star now!
Watched the Smurfs
Cried once
Laughed and smiled lots
Started walking in the mornings again with Keek
Lost an inch of fat- I'm just sure of it!
Gained it back by eating lots of mini Robin Eggs
Marveled at how amazing my children are
Gave a crappy Sunday School lesson
Saw the snow come and go
Cut Sophie's fingernails
Reconnected with my best friend from elementary school!
Read my favorite blogs
Tried Starbucks Vanilla Bean Frappuccino for the first time- so good!
Took a load of stuff to the D.I.
Made a yummy Sunday dinner

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm, smurfs! They're delicious. :)

    Did the Starbucks drink change your life?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you accomplished a lot during the week. I'm wondering what the disturbing movie was so I can avoid it not that I see many movies these days anyway.

    ReplyDelete