Thursday, March 26, 2009

Nothing to say






I am sitting here at my laptop, which I am still very much in love with, watching Sophie sitting in my window "chirping" at the birds and the snow (snow.... grrrrr) , and nothing is coming to me.

I hate to go too many days without blogging because people start to worry about me.  Did she die?  Is she sick?  Is she so stressed out with school?  What is wrong with her?

I start getting phone calls, emails and texts from my worried friends.

I have been wracking my brain, trying to come up with something blog worthy, but I am drawing a blank.

I could describe what it was like dissecting a sheep heart last night in lab, but that might gross some people out when I tell about sticking the probe into the aorta and having it go all the way into the center the heart or how cold it was when we first got it but as it warmed up a bit from all the handling, it became more pliable it started dripping a bloody fluid all over the place.  (That was a really long sentence!)

But I won't go into all of that.  Someone reading this might be eating their lunch.

So I will just end with this.  I am fine.  I am not dead.  I'm not even sick.  As for the stress level- it's pretty low considering.  Nothing exciting is going on, that's all.  Well, there was the break in at my hunny's work last night that I could write about- but writing all this nothingness has used up all my allotted blogging time (that and playing with the camera on my computer).  So that story will have to wait for another day.


1 comment:

  1. Oh man, talk about a cliff hanger, can't wait for your next post about the break in.

    ReplyDelete