Monday, March 30, 2009

A reminder from President Hinckley

Looking for an idea for a FHE lesson tonight?  I've got it covered for you!

My friend Cindy, sent this to me a few weeks ago and I used it for a quick lesson for our family last Monday.  It is powerful, but short and sweet, which is about all my kids will allow these days. So gather your family around the computer and enjoy!  (Might want to keep a box of kleenex close by- I needed it.  I cry at everything these days!)

Enjoy- now go make refreshments!

2 comments:

  1. Oh that is crazy! I used the exact same message for my FHE last week also! I have loved the new Mormon Messages on YouTube - good for Sundays as well - while everyone is waiting on me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm totally going to share this with my kids. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete