Saturday, February 14, 2009

You know you are loved when...


your teenage daughter makes you a handmade Valentine in Seminary class at school.

you get surprised by a dozen red roses from your husband who is clear across the United States from where you are on Valentine's Day.

you get a text late at night from your husband saying, "I need 2 kiss u.  My lips r chapped bad."  (Now tell me, what lady's hear wouldn't skip a beat over that one?  :))

your little boy, who is just as sick as you are, runs to the bathroom to get a kleenex for you after you sneeze.

your parents stop by to see how you are doing, leave a can of chicken noodle soup on the counter, and call up the stairs to get better soon!  (they didn't want to get close enough to catch any sickie bugs)

your daughter offers to make heart shaped grilled cheese sandwiches and soup for Valentine's dinner.

All these things done by all of these wonderful people in my life, show me that I am loved.

I love you all!  Happy Valentine's Day!




2 comments:

  1. Awww! That is so sweet! I especially loved the text from Eric

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Sweet, you sure are loved! Heart shaped grilled cheese - thats gotta be my favorite!

    ReplyDelete