Friday, February 13, 2009

Visiting with my boy


After spending two days sick in bed with my boy by my side, I decided to make good use of that time and have a little conversation with him.  I thought it would be fun to interview him, much like I did his dad the other day.  :)  Here are a few of the things we discussed...

What is love?  When you kiss.

What is Valentines Day?  When you give cards.

What is your favorite song?  The Spiderman song.

What do you like to eat?  Chicken noodle soup.

What do you like to do with your friends?  Jump on the trampoline.

Why does mommy go to school?  She learns tests.

Where are daddy and Isaac right now?  At Mania. (they are in Pennsylvania)

What are they doing right now?  I don't know, maybe brushing their teeth.

What is your favorite book?  The Cat in the Hat.

What is your favorite thing to do with mommy?  Color

What is your favorite thing to do with daddy?  I like to play toys with him.

What do you want to be when you grow up?  Big Ian.  I'm going to be Ian still.

What do you want to do for a job when you are big?  I want to be a firefighter.  I want to spray the fire.

What do you like about going to church?  I like to go to class and learn about something.

Where is your favorite place to go on vacation?  To the water and find shells.

If you could be a superhero who would you be?  Ironman, he's cool.

He's a cute boy and has been quite entertaining the past two days.  I have been amazed that he hasn't left my side.  He only gets out of bed when I do- and that's not very often.  I'm a lucky momma.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment