Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Interview with a Norwegian



It's the month of love, and since we just celebrated our anniversary, I decided that it was high time to spend some quality time with my hunny and what better way than to do an interview for my blog...some of these questions come from a quiz in my favorite magazine, Real Simple, called 'how well do you know your valentine?'.  Enjoy!

Me:  Hi hunny, are you ready for this?  

Erik:  As long as you are ready for the answers.

Me:  Ok, question numero uno.  What reality television show would you consider auditioning for?

Erik:  Survivor.  That's the only one- because I am married.

Me:  What website do you spend the most time on?

E:  Ebay- because I am always trying to sell my Jazz tickets.

M:  What is your earliest childhood memory?

E:  Tying my shoes when I was 4 years old.

M:  What did you think of me the first time we met?

E:  You were in high school.  You were young and cute.

M:  So what made you want to get to know me more?

E:  Because you were young and cute!

M:  What was the last book that you read?

E:  Blood Diamonds, which I am still reading...I've been trying to read it for a really long time now.

M:  What is the one place on the planet that you are dying to visit?

E:  I don't know.  There is really no place that I am dying to visit.  But if I had to pick one I would say Norway.

M:  What are you most proud of?

E:  My family.

M:  What is something that most people don't know about you?

E:  I'm an open book.  Everyone knows everything about me.

M:  Come on- give me something here.

E:  That I can't smell?  Don't most people already know that about me?

M:  And now for the final question.  Would you rather be a little smarter or a little sexier?

E:  Smarter- I'm sexy enough!

There you go.  Apparently that was painful for him.  I will make a note of that.  Maybe I should not have done the interview when he was sick in bed.  I just thought I would do it while he was stuck here- with nowhere to run.  He, he, he.

2 comments:

  1. So funny! I think it's great that you cornered him in bed. Loved the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great interview! I could practically hear both of you talking. :)

    ReplyDelete