Thursday, February 19, 2009

The knee bone's connected to the thigh bone....

My head is full too of anatomy terms to think much of anything else.  I am even dreaming about anatomy.  I fall to sleep quizzing myself on the different muscles and bones of the skeleton.  

You would think that because I eat, sleep and drink this stuff that I would have aced my first test.  So not true.  I was so disappointed in my score.  I really thought I had done better than that.  

I obviously need to spend more time studying and this doesn't excite me or my family.  

But before I get back to it, I wanted to give an update on life here at our house.

The boys returned from their trip a little bit down.  It was harder to say goodbye than they would have liked.  They had a wonderful time and would have liked to stay longer. I guess coming home is not always an easy thing to do.  I'm glad they have such good friends that they enjoy spending time with.

I am finally feeling better but Ian now has the croup.  I love winter.  The bright side of this is that Ian takes 3 naps a day.  In fact, he sleeps more than he is awake which is good for this studying momma.  

Nicole is busy perfecting her dance for the school talent show (she amazes me!) and learning a song to be sung in sacrament meeting this Sunday- which happens to be ward conference.  So our house is full of music of one kind or another when she is around.

The boys go back on track on Monday and although it will be nice to have the routine of school again, I must admit it has been nice not having to worry about homework and getting kids to and from school.

Ok, that's enough lally-gagging around.  Time to get back to the books.  Thanks for checking in.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for updating, busy girl! I love the new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting us know what is goin on in your life. Looking forward to Nicole's performance.

    ReplyDelete