Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Family Photos

About a month ago we had new family pictures taken. Our last ones were done two years ago- I had blonde hair, Nicole was pre-braces, Isaac's hair was really short, and Ian was tiny! Erik hasn't changed too much- lucky man!

We had these done by Stephen Brough up Millcreek Canyon. It was cold and bit cloudy, but I think they turned out great. Here are a few of my favorites!

I think this is the one we used for our Christmas cards this year.



If you are in Utah and in need of a talented photographer, (one that will even take off his shoes and stand in frigid water to get that perfect shot!) then give Stephen Brough a call! :)

5 comments:

  1. They are all such great shots. We had ours taken over the weekend. Hope they turn out as great as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These turned out so cute! I'm glad we did it, even though it was freezing! Stephen is a brave man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have to have a cute family to have cute family pictures. They really are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute pictures! Your family is just so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw these on Steve's blog a few days ago and I thought they were incredible! Beautiful pictures of beautiful people!

    ReplyDelete