Friday, January 1, 2010

2010


Out with the old.....

I literally did that last night at 11:58 p.m. Oh my! All I can say is that it was a good thing that Ian wasn't feeling well and we left the party just a little before the sparkling cider and noise makers made their appearance (he ended up being just fine- I however wasn't).

In with the new......

Woke up this morning feeling lots of excitement about what the new year will bring. There is nothing I love more than turning to a fresh new page in my favorite notebook- so many possibilities. And that's how today feels to me. A fresh new page with nothing written on it yet. And the possibilities are endless!

I hope by the end of the year to have filled those pages with happy, exciting, peaceful, joyous, and lovely adventures- sprinkled with a few 'learning experiences' because what would a year be without some of those?

Happy 2010 to all of you!

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I thought a lot about it today. A fresh new page feels so good!

    ReplyDelete