10. You get to be lazy, if you want. I mean, it is called the 'lazy days of summer' after all!
9. The kids sleep in! It's nice to have a little quite time in the morning before they wake up.
8. The extra hours of sunshine. I am in love with sunshine!
7. Sitting around the fire in the backyard. I love the conversations we have, looking at the stars, roasting marshmallows, the warmth of the fire when the air around you is cool. Love it!
6. Wearing flip flops. Terrible for the feet, but one of my favorite summer accessories.
5. Cooking dinner outside on the grill. Yummmm.
4. No schedules. I love waking up to a new day with endless possibilities.
3. Sleeping with the windows open at night. I love the fresh, cool air in my room.
2. Feeling warm all the time. This is the only time of the year that my hands, feet, and the tip of my nose are warm!
1. The number one reason I love summer time? No homework (a.k.a. busy work) assignments! I am not looking forward to those dreaded weekly homework packets again.
Ok, here's one more bonus one. I LOVE not having to bundle up for my morning walks. It truly is the greatest thing.