Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Not to worry

Oh boy!  I wasn't expecting my life to be turned upside down, but it was and it is, and that's why I dropped off the face of the blogosphere.  But I'm stopping by for a minute to say "hi" and to catch up on what's been going on since I last posted.

I'm borrowing this idea from a random blog that I happened across one day- and I truly apologize that I am not able to give that creative person the credit.  I would not be able to find that blog again if I tried, which I did.  Nevertheless....

outside my window.....the sun has set and everyone seems tucked safely inside their homes.

i am thinking.....about some of the wonderful people I have met while working at the long term care facilities this past week.

i am thankful for.....my body and my mind.  I have had the opportunity to care for lots of body's that aren't working so well anymore.  It makes me want to keep mine working for a long time.

from the kitchen.....oh dear!  That's just a place we just don't talk about these days.

i am wearing.....scrubs!  I have to say that I was just plain ol' giddy when I put my first pair on.

i am creating.....teacher thank you's.  I can't believe tomorrow is the last day of school for my boys!

i am going.....grocery shopping tomorrow!  The fridge is empty and the cupboards are bare.  How do working mother's do this?

i am reading.....ok, I'm not really reading anything at the moment.  I have been studying my nursing manual- not too exciting, I know.

i am hearing.....sprinklers and fireworks outside and the ceiling fan clicking overhead.  How does one silence a ceiling fan???

around the house.....is a lot of dust.  We are still under construction.  All is well.

one of my favorite things......is coming home from clinicals.  Ian is always so excited to see me.  He makes me feel so missed and loved.

a few plans the rest of the week.....one more day of clinicals, then some 4th of July celebrating!

a picture ( or 2) to share....boating and Ian's preschool graduation.....two events I regretfully missed out on.


No comments:

Post a Comment