Friday, April 24, 2009

I woke up today feeling a little down.  Maybe it's the clouds hiding the sunshine, or maybe it's the fact that I won't be feeling warm weather again for at least a week!   Whatever it was, I decided to make cookies.  For some reason baking is good therapy for me.  

                         It always amazes me that you can take a few ingredients....

                                             mix them all together...........


                         put them on a cookie sheet and pop them in the oven...........


                                        and end up with something so delicious!


But the best part is packaging them up and giving them away!  It's better for the heart and the hips!


3 comments:

  1. All my neighbors benefit from you teaching me that last tip! I missed your cookies so much, I had to start baking my own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm . . . that must be my problem. I need to give the cookies AWAY when I bake them. You're so cute with your little bag and ribbon. You don't even use a Dixie plate :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've inspired me, I think I need to make cookies tonight

    ReplyDelete