Friday, February 12, 2010

Love is in the Air

Can you feel it?

To start the weekend of love off right, Erik and I were invited to attend a wedding in the Oquirrh Mountain Temple. There is nothing better to remind you of the importance of being good to the one you love.

Tomorrow is Sweethearts for Nicole. Again, Erik and I are lucky enough to get to tag along (playing chauffeur of course)- so we will be surrounded by high school sweeties for the evening.

Sunday will be the annual Valentine's Day dinner that I put on for my little clan. It's my favorite way to show my family how much I adore every one of them.

I hope your weekend is full of love too! Happy Valentine's Day my friends!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Super cute Valentines decor. I love being fun and festive like that. I hope you have a wonderful Valentines Day. Good luck to Nicole on her date. I hope she has a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I could feel it in the air too. Cute post! Can't wait to hear about the dance.

    ReplyDelete