Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Let Class Begin


Welcome to my online classroom.

As I was preparing for the weekly class chat for my English class, I looked around and had to laugh.

Getting ready for this 1 1/2 hour class- takes as much time as actually driving the 8 minutes to campus.

So here's a glimpse into my 'set up'. Everything I need for the next 90 minutes of my life. I don't need the cat so much- but she enjoys 'going' to school with me and in fact she's becoming a pretty good writer. She sleeps through class though and never studies- I don't know how she does it.

3 comments:

  1. It was fun to see your classroom. The part about Sophie made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed this(: especially the part about sophie. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice setup! Love your classmate!

    ReplyDelete