Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Flyin' High



The basketball season came to an end for the Sophomore and JV teams yesterday. So for now, Nicole is done cheering.

After her fall during cheer camp last summer, she decided she didn't want to be a flyer anymore. But things changed on the team recently, and by default, she was thrown back in to being a flyer again.

In just a few weeks, this is what she has accomplished. She has even managed to wipe the look of pure terror off of her face and replace it with a smile. Amazing.

She's come a long way!

"We are her parents, couldn't be prouder, if you can't hear us, we'll yell a little louder!" (My lame attempt at making up a cheer. )

4 comments:

  1. I liked your cheer. I think you should be a flyer too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like...

    She's got spirit!
    Yeah Yeah!
    She's got spirit!
    Yeah Yeah!
    She's got what, what?
    What, what, what, what,
    what, what, what, what what?

    (That's the only cheer I remember from my high school days.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole looks great - and not scared at all! Go her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Way to face a fear! Nobody could ever pay me enough to attempt that. :) I love your daughter. :)

    ReplyDelete