Tuesday, November 10, 2009

What I love most about Sophie

She makes a great hairbrush.  Here she is running her nails through Nicole's lovely locks.  
She reminds me often, to stop and just stare into the fire.  Something we both love to do.
She is a great example to me of how often we should take a nap.  No matter where you are or what you are doing, just plop down and take a snoozer whenever you feel like it.
She is sweet.  Ian was holding Sophie this morning when I heard him whisper, "Mom!  Sophie isn't whining.  She loves me because my tongue hurts."  

Sophie isn't the most patient cat with the boys- usually she doesn't sit quietly while they try to hold her.  She is quite vocal about it actually.  But not today.
She makes a wonderful centerpiece.  Her gray fur just compliments the fall colors so nicely, don't you think?  Actually, this is a big no, no.  She got booted off the table right after I took this picture.
She makes a lovely throw pillow.
She gives my boys the best baths.  And if you ever need a good exfoliating scrub for your face- she's your gal. 
She just keeps going and going until the job is done.  That's another thing I love about her.
Oh, that you could each have your own Sophie.  But alas, she's just ours.

1 comment:

  1. Love this post! (Even though you know how I feel about cats!) I'm softening, I guess.

    ReplyDelete