Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Randomness


Some random thoughts (and picture) for a Wednesday

*  I think this Fall has been the best one I can ever remember- the leaves are so bright and the weather is so lovely
*  I should take the boys to the park today
*  If not today, for sure tomorrow
*  I need to mop
*  I despise mopping
*  I dream of having a housekeeper
*  For now, that's me
*  I am a bit worried about the EKG I had yesterday in my lab class
*  A resting heart rate of 150 beats per minute hurts 
*  I should see the doctor
*  I should do a lot of things that I don't do
*  I am loving physiology
*  Ian told me about a dream that he had last night and he cried while telling me about it
*  I remember having dreams like that
*  What could make a 5 year old so worried about being left by his family?
*  Sophie loves the hearth by our fireplace as much as I do
*  And I love it a lot
*  Only 1 1/2 more weeks until my boys go back on track
*  But who's counting
*  I love 65% off sales- have you been to Robert's lately?
*  I love my new Fall decorations
*  My toenails need to be painted again
*  Nicole did french tips on them and when I cut my toenails last night- they came off
*  I like it when my toenails are painted
*  I have high hopes that today will be a good day
*  I am hungry
*  I think I will have an egg and toast for breakfast
*  I need to start Christmas shopping
*  Ugggg
*  It freaks me out that I will be decorating for Christmas in 22 days
*  There was Christmas music playing at Tai Pan yesterday
*  I love Christmas music
*  My boys are having a sit ups contest right now
*  I should join them
*  I would beat the heck out of them
*  It's more fun to watch though
*  I can't believe how high Ian can count
*  The boys are now playing a Wii game
*  Ian told Isaac to 'go easy on me'
*  It sounded funny coming from him
*  I'm glad I have children to entertain me
*  My life would be so boring without them
*  So would my blog
*  I better stop now
*  I have put off starting my day long enough
*  I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday 
*  I plan to too

3 comments: