Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I Believe

I read these the other day and thought I'd share....

I Believe... That you can do something in an instant that will give you heartache for life.

I Believe... That it's taking me a long time to become the person I want to be.

I Believe... That you should
always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them.

I Believe... That you can
keep going long after you think you can't. 

I Believe... That either you control your attitude or it controls you.

I Believe... That sometimes when I'm angry I have the right to be angry, but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel.

I Believe... That maturity has more to do with what
types of experiences you've had and what you've learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated. 

I Believe... That it isn't always enough, to be forgiven by others. Sometimes, you have to learn to forgive yourself

I Believe... That no matter how bad your heart is broken the world
doesn't stop for your grief.

I Believe... That our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become. 

I Believe... Two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different.

I Believe... That your life can be changed in a
matter of seconds by people who don't even know you.

I Believe that the happiest people in life don't have everything but they make the most out of what they've been given.

2 comments:

  1. Words of wisdom so well spoken. My favorite is the one about maturity being based on experience not birthdays & that last one was really good too!

    ReplyDelete