Friday, May 11, 2012

Photo Shoot

We are running a little behind schedule, but we finally got Nicole's senior photos taken! I was sneaky and took a few behind the scenes pics.
Nicole asked for an urban look to her photos, and I think her photographer got some amazing shots! I cannot wait to see the finished photos!
It was so fun for me to listen to all of the praises that her photographer gave her...."you're a natural, you HAVE to have done this before!, hold that! I have to take a picture of what you are doing right now!, look at those eyes, that hair!" I think I had a smile plastered on my face the whole 2 1/2 hours.
And Nicole loved the experience too! What girl wouldn't? I mean, all the attention is focused on you, and you are constantly being told how adorable you are? Every girl's dream!

When her photos are posted, I'll be sure to update with a link! Happy weekend my friends!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see them too! She looks beautiful! I'm glad you took a few shots of your own. They were fun to see!

    ReplyDelete