Thursday, May 6, 2010

Forty-five

It's the sixth of May and it's 45 degrees right now. Forty-five! What gives?

I was out running errands this morning and although the sun was shining, it was really cold! But looking around at the other shoppers and errand runners, you would have never guessed it. I saw people in shorts and capris, short sleeved shirts, and sandals. Not one jacket or coat in sight! Had it been January sixth, and forty-five degrees we all would have been bundled up. But this is May! We have put all of that winter-y nonsense away!

I think there has been an all out rebellion here in our little state of Utah. People have had it with the cold. And I'm one of them.

I hope it's warm and sunny where you are.

(p.s. Sorry for the lack of pictures for my last few posts. The camera went on vacation with my boys this past week. I have missed it and them terribly! Can't wait to be reunited today!)

2 comments:

  1. This morning my kids were BEGGING me to let them wear shorts. Can't wait til I can tell them "yes!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Went to another track meet today in the artic wind & I couldn't agree with you more!

    Here's to hoping for warmer tomorrows!

    ReplyDelete