I came across a cute top ten list the other day in a parenting magazine. It made me smile- so I thought I would pass some of my favorite ones along to you!
Here are my favorite 5 of the top ten ways motherhood makes you a celebrity:
1. Someone's always hounding you for your autograph. Even if it's just on a permission slip for the class trip to the recycling center.
2. You travel with an entourage. Okay, so two of them are fighting over a bag of Doritos and one of them has a crusty nose, but STILL.
3. You're front and center at every awards show. Because your 10-year-old would never forgive you for being absent when he wins the school carnival karaoke contest.
4. You change your clothes 3 times a day. And it's much more fun if you pretend it's because you're being stalked by the paparazzi, not a messy toddler.
5. People beg to sleep with you. Well, only because there's a monster under their bed.
Cute huh? Now go have a glamourous day!