Monday, June 13, 2011

This Week




Happy Monday friends!

Here's a few things on my to do list this week...

Taste each flavor of 'Creamies' that are stocked in my freezer.
Hope and hope that the library calls with my book that is on hold.
I will read lots of blogs.
Sleep (it's something I crave more and more since I started working 12 hour shifts)

Work my way through 3 shifts at the hospital.
Enjoy my morning walks with my friend.
Enjoy sitting outside on the porch and around the fire pit at night with those I love most.
Kiss and hug my family!

It's going to be a busy week for sure. I don't know how I will keep up with it all.

What's on your to do list this week?

A special thank you to my in-laws for sharing roses from their garden! They are just what I needed to brighten up my kitchen!

2 comments:

  1. Your blog looks so summery and so does your week. I love walking, creamies, books and fire-pits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty picture! Hope your week is lovely!

    ReplyDelete