Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Randomness

It seems like there are a lot of bloggers who have been posting random thoughts lately.  I think there must be many (myself included) who are having 'blogger's block'.  I'm not sure why that is.  For me, it could be the abundance of moisture in the air, the lack of sunshine, the fact that I have been having a solid week of really bad hair days- (and my hair appointment is not until next Monday!),  I can't quite put my finger on it.  Nonetheless, I can't think of a particular topic to post about- so it's everything random today.  Just commit right now to wasting a couple minutes of your life, and read a few random thoughts from me.  Enjoy!

I really cannot stand an unmade bed.  It is impossible for me to walk past a room that has an unmade bed in it.  Unfortunately, I am the only one in my family that feels this way so I spend a good portion of my morning making beds.

I need a new wardrobe.  I feel frumpy.  I hate feeling frumpy.  It's not a good way to feel.

I put curlers in my hair last night, took them out at 3 A.M. (why? I'm not sure. It made sense to me at 3 A.M.), half of my hair was straight when I got up at 5:50 to go walking this morning.  Drat!   Another bad hair day is eminent.  

I am selling dust, if anyone wants any.  I just have too much here at my house with all of the sanding that is going on in the basement.  I feel bad keeping it all to myself.  So I'm selling it- for a really good price!  Any takers?

I'm glad my husband thinks I'm sexy with curlers in my hair. (Now if that wasn't random, I don't know what is!)

I need a good book to read.  The first day of summer is on Sunday and I am determined to start it off right by reading a good book!  Anyone have any suggestions?

I get to help in my son's 4th grade class two times this week.  I love helping in his class.  There is something I love about hearing 4th graders call me "Mrs. Melde".  It's the only time I think it's cute to be called that.  I think I should have been a school teacher.  

I love walking in the morning.  I love the company, the conversation, the sunrise, and how it makes me feel!

It makes me nervous to hear about all the recent deaths in Utah from the Swine Flu.  Every sniffle, sneeze, scratchy throat, headache or cough that I have, and I am determined I am coming down with it.  

I am tired of allergies.  (See above.)

My hands need lotion.  My cuticles are dry.  I need to drink more water. 

Ian has been having a lot of nightmares lately.  Neither one of us has been getting much sleep because of them. 

I am making Hawaiian Haystacks for dinner.  I hope I have oriental noodles in the pantry.  Hmmm.

Ian talks really loud.  I have just started noticing that.  I mean REALLY loud.  It gets on my nerves sometimes.

I love how the guys who are finishing my basement listen to oldies music.  They are 30 something year olds and it surprises me.  I love hearing it coming from the heater vents.  Makes me smile.

Nicole is at Lagoon today.  I wish I was there too.

My camera on Photo Booth is not working today.  Not sure why- but it is stressing me out.  More than I would like to admit.

I am tired of the IRS telling us we need to pay more money.  It is getting old.

I haven't talked to either of my sisters in way too long.  

I haven't accomplished much of anything today.  I need to make out a to-do list tonight so my day will be more productive tomorrow.

I wish I had something interesting to blog about....there's always tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. I know just what you mean about "blogger's block." I've been avoiding blogs the last week like the plague because I wasn't sure what to write about.

    I love reading about your random thoughts. They can be pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the little random things are the things we rarely remember. It's good to blog those things too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found it all very interesting. I love random, its my favorite!

    ReplyDelete