Friday, April 1, 2011

Fooled ya!

Happy April 1st!

I used to be really big into April Fool's Day pranks but for some reason I just haven't been feeling it today.

So instead, how about we play truth or lie? This is going to be too easy for those of you who really know me. But here goes.....

1- I was a featured extra in a video that was produced by the church- in fact you probably own this video. (As in VHS- that tells you how long ago this was!) I can't reveal which one it is because then you could watch it and cheat. :)

2- I spent the first summer after I graduated High School working at Disneyland as a princess. Best job ever!

3- I have been driving for 22 years and have never had a speeding ticket. I'm gonna be a mess if I ever do and ruin that perfect record of mine.

4- I was the only child in my family to have to visit the emergency room. A total of 5 times. (fingernail polish remover in my eyes, a huge sliver in my behind, a broken finger, sliced open ankle, and a car accident)

5- I used to work at Adorn Me in the mall. I pierced ears. When a mom would bring her brand new baby in to have her ears pierced, I would lie and tell her the machine was broken so that I didn't have to be the one to hurt the sweet baby.

6- I break out in hives when I eat anything with celery in it. And speaking about breaking out, I had THE WORST ACNE when I was a teenager.

7- I have written faithfully in my journal since I was eight years old. You can only imagine how many journals I have! The 'teenage years' journals should be burned though. Every painful 'he said, she said' detail is in there!

8- I have owned and driven 10 different vehicles since Erik an I were married. That's almost a new car every two years. Hunny- I'm due for a new one!

9- I hardly ever eat breakfast. I'm all about lunch and dinner though!

10- I had an article written about me in the New Era when I was 16 years old. It was on budgeting and a photographer came to Marie Calendar's where I worked and took pictures of me bussing a table. So embarrassing!

And one more just for fun....

11- I had promised to 'wait' for two missionaries before I met Erik. One was already out on his mission, the other was just about to leave. (Was I a player or what!) When Erik came along- it was instantly obvious that I had found my man! I broke the news to them both two weeks later. A strange twist to this all is that one of them ended up marrying my little sister so he's now my brother- in- law. It was pretty awkward at first, but it's no biggie now. He was a much better match for her than for me.

So which ones are flat out lies?

4 comments:

  1. I have no idea. You must be a very convincing liar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Kelly. I think that they all seem like they could be true. I can especially see you as a great princess at Disneyland. Although, you didn't say which one so maybe that one isn't true... hmmm... I really don't know, but I'm anxious for the answers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was SOOO MUCH FUN to read! I believe that they are all true except for #2. I'm pretty sure that's not true although I do think that you could pull it off. You could be an amazing princess with your adorable personality...I just don't think you actually did it.

    #5 totally made me smile! #11 is so surprising, it just has to be true! I hope you won't wait too long to post the answers, it will be just as much fun to read!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm dying - you have to post the answers!

    ReplyDelete