I can't believe it. He's twelve years old.
He is now the proud owner of a cell phone.
And owner of an xbox game that he bought with his birthday money from his grandparents.
We picked it up tonight...... I only wish my camera had done a better job catching his little 'happy dance' as he came out of the store.
Here are twelve things I love about Isaac (in no particular order)
1. His dimples. I live to see those dimples!
2. He is so thoughtful. He will often give me a shoulder rub- just because.
3. His laugh! It is so contagious. I am going to miss his girly giggle when his voice changes. :)
4. I love that he still wants to be tucked in at night.
5. He is a great help in the kitchen.
6. He's a hand holder. I love that.
7. He will let me put my cold hands on the back of his neck.
8. He is a wonderful middle child. When he tries, he can be best friends with his big sister and his little brother.
9. He is so smart! I wish I could say his math skills came from me but....
10. He is so excited to receive the priesthood and to be able to pass the sacrament.
11. He is starting to like girls. For some reason I just adore this stage!
12. He reads books with me. He snuggles up right next to me and just lets me read and read to him. It's my favorite!
Happy Birthday my boy!